Monday, July 09, 2007

a very busy weekend....

past weekend really fly veli veli fast.... its different from weekdays as during weekend i usaully hav many activities as my sis come back... hehehe....

but past weekned really veli busy cos went to many places... my busy weekend start last friday.. accompany my mom and brother go buy necessary things cos my brother going to register at POLIMAS at jitra... and he's going to move there..... so, went to buy many many things such as chair, table, mattress and small small things....

then on saturday we went to his house to help him clean and unpacked his things... after tat, we helped sis to look for fridge tat she want to buy..... search dunno how many electrical shop and at last she bought a mini bar.... hehehe...

then at night we hav our family dinner and come back home around 11 pm.... a really full busy day.... then the next day, me, sis, bro and papa went for breakfast and then went to our new house.... never went to see our new house since its completion... and at last i get the chance.... but nothing special bout tat house lar... other than it is new...hahaha... tot of taking pic but 4got to bring camera there.... and there goes another busy sunday.....

and this morning, went to jitra as my bro need to register himself today.... went for a talk for parents and nearly felt asleep there...hahaha...cos long time din go for a lecture liao... went in their lecure hall makes me think back happy days during our lecture in CLC...... ai.... miss those old times......

finished registration and evrything..... and reahed alor star aroung 3pm and directly sleep til 6pm cos too tired liao....hahaha... and tats de whole of my busy weekend....



me myself and i...de latest me...

No comments: