Tuesday, July 31, 2007

online shopping...

too bored last week so juz surf de internet to see any interesting things tat i can read...hehehe.. search and search and searh.. at last came through ebay.. an online shopping store... ehhehe... looking for romance novels to read cos haven been reading it for a long time... hehehe

so, at last found 2 books tat caught my attention... hehehe... i bid for de 1st book and de 2nd book i directly bought it.. then wait a while and i've won de bid on de first book... yeah!!! really happy cos novels printed by mills and boons are very hard to get these days... then de seller later mail me de total amount tat i shud pay plus de shippeng fees... my dream is tat i wan to hav a collection or a library full of novels... hehehe... now in my collection i hav nearly 50 novels tat i kept...hehehe

did all tat last week.. and at last, i received my books this morning!!! hehehe... going to read this novels mayb tonite or tmr... cos me later going penang... sob*sob*sob*... ai... sure going to be boring staying der this few days.. so going to spent my time reading novels after coming back from work..hehehhe


my bookS!!!
ps: going to pg later and going to take de buses and see de routes tat i shud take to go to work and back from work..ai...... hope alll oso soon soon li li... jia you jia you jia you.... AJA AJA FIGHTING!!!!!

No comments: