Friday, July 27, 2007

fullhouse....

been tooooo boring lately, so decide to go and look into my vcd collection and then i come accross a drama... forgot wats de story really about...and so..... i decided to watch again!!! hehehe.... really dunno wats de story line di... like i've watched it hundred years ago... been watching tat drama for about 3 days and i m about to finis it...hahaha...

quite entertaining and its really humorous... watching dis drama helps me to shift myself from reality... hehehe..y? cos i m going to start work in Penang in 4 days time and i m going to start my new working life there....ai... really sad...

din hav de mood to work.. mayb rest for too long liao and i dun feel like i love working... hehehe... sure lar... its better to sit at home watched drama and sleep...but i noe i'll feel bored wif this kind of life... evryday house cleaning, clothes washing, food eating and drama watching will eventually made me BORED!!!!! so, wat to do??? work and work and work........ hope i m going to enjoy this work and hope my office got many leng chai tat can make me like to go to work more... hahaha dreaming again!!!

oklar... gonna continue episode 11 of fullhouse.... hehehe

No comments: