Thursday, July 19, 2007

Langkawi trip...

went to langkawi on last sunday... my younger brother going to register in Lankawi's college community... so, me, my mom and sis accompay him there... he's suppose to register on monday, so we plan to go there 1 day earlier because we dunno where's de college is situated and we wan go there walk walk....hehehe

take 12.30 ferry from kuala kedah jetty and reached there around 2pm...then rented a car and settled our hotel thing then go walk walk around langkawi town.... went to de town and makes me think back de time tat i went for audit during my industrial training.. sae hotels tat i stayed b4, the office of langkawi ferry and all the places tat i went wif my ex-colleagues b4...hehehe...

after lamgkawi town, we headed directly for pantai cenang as there's where de college is located...search and search and at last we noe where it is.... then we went directly to de pantai.. very very happy to see de beach and his time it makes me think back my redang trip... although went to redang 1 month ago.... it feels like its a long time i have been there.... hahaha.....

walk around de beach and take pics but unluckily i din bring my swimsuit so i cannot play!!!! wat to do... juz walk around and take pics.. my brother play in de water although he din hav any plan to play ... hahahha... tats y after tat he hav to change in de car....hahah.. lazy to talk much... so, juz update pic can liao...hehehe

didi, me and mom...


jie jie and didi...


de 3 of us....


me and mom..

No comments: