Monday, July 30, 2007

how?

going to move to penang officially on tmr.. y? cos i want to start work odi... sien argh!! gonna start work on de day after tmr.. feeling sad.. dunno y... mayb cos wan to change and move to new environment odi.. went to see my room yesterday.. its quite small.. but i think its okay and de price quite reasonable..... hehehe...

been thinking of many things dis few days... hows my life going to be in penang? hows my housemate going to be? hows my colleague going to be? hows my work going to be? hows OUR relationship going to be?? there's too many how how how... ai... always told myself tat life going to be ok in pg... will get new frens, new environment and new life... all going to be better and better...

ai.. when staying der not sure whether can on9 or not...mayb seldon update my blogs cos cant on9.. summore, if i move my computer to pg.. then how am i going to on9 when i come home? no computer = no on9...ai.... summore when in pg, i hav to use public buses.. go to work by bus... back from work wif bus.. never take public buses in penang.. dunno how....... too many things to worry.... hav to digest it 1 by 1.....

No comments: