Thursday, December 07, 2006

Frenster blog 3: Melaka vs Alor Star

ok....now only remember there's one more thing tat i can do. tat is write my own blog. very long odi din write leh...nearly forget tat i got create such a thing.

So boring lar this few days, always got nothing to do...while if at home, me get to watch tv. but now leh???...sllleeppp...me odi sleep for the whole day liao lar. at home got ntg to do...back melaka oso got nothing to do..ai... how can i survive my past 4 years here leh??... summore back melaka oso veli hot leh. the weather like wat only....sleep in the afternoon then wake up will sure be soaked in a pool of my own sweat...yuckssss. then hor, back here oso always hungry 1.

until now dunno how many packets of maggi tat i odi hentam leh..if go on like this then i sure will got health poblem....besides tat evrynite oso hav to wait for a PIG to be free b4 i can get to eat..see lar now hav to wit until 10 smething then only get to eat..then after tat sure go sleep liao, evrytime oso like tat then i sure be a fat pig liao lar!!!!!!....hhehehe. nearly evrytime starve to dead liao. Now class started for 2 weeks odi leh, lazy to do tutorials and keep my notes neat..AI... wan to do my things oso sien, if din do oso sien...how leh? someone pls tell me wat should i do leh???

No comments: