Thursday, December 07, 2006

frenster blog 11: many things

posted on: 16.03.2006

really long time liao din update my blog...today feel so free and got ntg to do, so jus type down a few word(althoguh i knoe its quite a lot) hehehe. think of wan start preparing for my midterm...tapi mana tau, the midterm is postpone. should i be happy or sad...i think mayb half half.... happy cos this weekend no need to study and sad cos the month of april will be another busy month as there'll be another midterm( de postpone 1). this few motnhs busy many many things.... my industrial training lar....de table tennis event lar....my study lar( din start yet)...and last but not least my hamsters. last time i have a totaled of 11 hamsters.....but guess wat??? now only left 4!!!! so sad..... all fly up to heaven liao(i knoe mouse cannot fly). ai...... but my mommy bought another 2 white hamsters....not same as mine hamster. but both de white hamster are very ferocious, so i dont like to touch them... my blackie+chocolatie hamster is better. huhuhu...

the next thing is the table tennis event tat i m busy with...... the table tennis club came out wif an event called sports sensation, which is an attempt to enter malaysia book of records by playing table tennis for 52 hours non-stop. ai..... and me n my frens are assigned to serve the vips....sien. really nervous when serving them...but luckily they are not vvips...they got only 1 V and not 2... really tired during the three days(10/03-12/03). have to prepare many many things...but its worhtwhile as MMU's name is recorded in the MBR... and i m really proud becos i m one of them who help make this event succesful wif my tiny winny help(although there are many ups and downs )...... anyway...at last the event had past and i m really grateful...... :)
the next is my industrial training things.... i'd received offer from an acc firm in BM..but have to reject it becos of unavoidable circumstances(ehem, ehem). and have to reapply again another firm in alor star...luckily they accepted me and i m going to do my training there in 2 months time!!!!........sien ar!!!! no more online 24 hours....no more going out to eat late at nite...no more going out to celebrate after final....and no more to going out to JJ evry weekend. how am i going to survive????..... :..(
ps: dunno y my blog like became a place for me to write things tat should be written in my diary............

No comments: