Thursday, December 07, 2006

frenster blog 10:back here in melaka

posted on: 05.02.2006

juz reached mlk dis morning...so sien.go shopping(to top up my groceries, not my wardrobe collection!!) and unpacked all my things de whole day. now very tired.... tmr got class odi. aaaiiii..hav to start war pulak after declaring independence for myself. last time din feel like going back to hometown for CNY cos i m used to here....but last night din feel like coming back to mlk cos i m used to AS. aii......sien.
dis year CNY fly really really fast...din get enuf angpau, din eat enuf yet, din wear some of the clothes i bought and most important din play enuf poker. and now i m forced to sit here in my room to write my blog( actually got other things to do..but lazy wan to start any of it). y?? cos i m too boring after coming back to mlk.....
really buzy for de last 2 weeks....din get enuf sleep oso. hav to help my mom baked cookies, tidy up my house and went for my industrial training interview. luckily, my interview is successful and 5 months from now i m going to be employed..hahahaha. i m actually LATE for my first job interview.... y? becos i m lost in de town and i dunno where de company is located and i dare not call de company to ask for the location becos of my idiotic prinsip of not to make a full of myself in front of my prospective employer. at last, no other way out...my last option is to call them...hehehe....really scared de hell out of me tat day...luckily, all went well...and i've actually went for a real work interview... at least i got de experience...hehehe.
klar....got to choow...wanna go out hav dinner odi n i stil haven bath...tatatitittutut.......................................

No comments: