Thursday, December 07, 2006

frenster blog 1: my first time......

posted on: 05.04.2006

y i put the title as my first time???.....hehehe...dun think serong har. i put my first time is becos this is my first time to create my own blogs, my first time to write my own blogs(hope i can continue doing so..means tat i m more hardworking to write lar) and lastly this is also my first time to be onlining in a cyber cafe..hahahaha...

all this while i've went to cyber cafes...but never online from there b4 lar. its not tat i m kedekut or wat,its juz tat i'd prefer to online at home. surelar,who dun like to online at home cos the expenses are paid by parents ma!!!!but wat to do now..i dunno where my computer's modem menghilang(becos my modemcannot belocated by the computer)....summore oso cannot use the line odi(dun ask me why,cos i oso dunno why) so hav to break my record lor( first time to online in cc) okie...j

uz for the recordd,i m now onlining from star parade's cyber cafe( a cafe in my hometown...alor star)...and stil left a few minutes more b4 i m going to be chased out(becos i only pay to online for 1 hour only...hehehe no money liao ma)hav to pay my own summore(nobody wan to sponsor)!!!uuuwwwaaaa!!!andtoday is 4th of may 2005 8.33pm. and i m listening a song by Jamilia(dunno spell right or wrong lar)entitled Superstar....one of my fav. oklar, i think till now lar i wan write...hav to chow first b4 somebody chase me away...hehehe paiseh if being chased..tatatititutu.i'll be back(when i m free lar).........................................

No comments: