Thursday, December 07, 2006

frenster blog 12:my new hair cut..(popeye's wife hair cut)

posted on: 12.04.2006

ai.....juz finis my last mid term this semester. and many many assignments coming on the way. de last mid term i think i did it really bad...dunno whether can pass or not....ai(cross my finger and hope tat i can pass). after miid term exam really lazy wan to do other things(except eat, sleep and watching movie). watching Si Gong Kei On( dunno spell rite or wrong) .one nite oledi watched 4 episode (i actually start to watch at aroung 12.20 am like tat!!). make me lazy to wake up dis morning..... me now like in de mood to learn cooking...dunno y. hehehe...juz now go pasar malam wif de SHE and buy many things....like aunty going to buy ingredients to cook only..hahaha. got buy eggs lar, fish ball lar and vegetables...and oso bought tepung pulut. y leh?? cos i wan to do mua chi...suddenly feel like eating it....tonite really boring...a.ctually should've start my assignment because leng jie request tat i mus submit to her by next week... but tonite not in de mood to do anything except watch movie or listening to jay chow's. ai......last few week went to cut my hair...cut until short then look very ugly( i m not really pretty oso lar). but this make me look uglier....so evryday hav to tie it into a bun....like grandma punya grandma punya style(cos my ah ma wont tie her hair into bun at all). a bit angry lor cos ask de person only to cut short my hair...but she cut till sooooo square my hairstyle...wierd. and summore this hairstyle cost me rm18!!! ai... after cut liao askes my frens....and know wat they said??.....they said i look like popeye's wife!!!!! OMG....and now i become a cartoon character oredi......ai.....
wanna upload my current popeye's wife like picture but this d*mn server is too d*amn slow...lazy to upload liao..
next time when the server can fly liao then only i upload lar...........
tatatattititittututututototot!!!! chiow liao..........................

No comments: