Monday, January 01, 2007

happie new year 2007

ookkiiiee....its a new year again, and its odi 2007 and indirectly i m older 1 year liao(althou its not my bday yet lar) ....ai..tat means de day to my graduation is very near liao leh..... sad sad sad.......

so....evryone said that new year we shud hav a new resolution...it is true??mmm..... but evry new year i got new resolution, but i never mmmm..practise it... hahahaha. but hor, tell u soemthing, my new year resolution for evry year oso the same...tat is to be a better person than last year...to be good in evrything compare to last year.......hahaha....

ai....so anybody have any resolution tat u really keep in doing???hehhee

mmm...how is my new year eve ar? plan to go to jonker for a walk walk..but at last ended up in MP and hav burger king as my dinner...then make a lighting decision to watch movie...hahaha
din plan to watch any movie at all..but wat to do.... ntg to do liao ma.... so went and watch confession of pain....

confession of pain....not a movie tat i'll introduce my frens to watch....cos its tooooooo 'yi suk' (seni) odi...sien... so...watch till 12.30am and thus i celebrated my new year in cinema!!!

hahaha...ppl shud celebrate it in a place where e can shout and shout..... but, me...i celebrate it in a place where noises are not allowed...hhahahaha..funny.....
klar........ stop till here...

HHHAAAPPYYYYIIIIEEEE NNNEEEWWW YYYEEEAAARRRR 2007!!!!!

No comments: