Friday, January 12, 2007

a different me..

went thru my 'MY PICTURES' folder yesterday...then come accross a folder entitled 'ME'...yeah...all de pictures inside contains me myself and i...hahaha. realise tat i hav taken my own picture nearly to the amount of 300pictures leh!!!! wwwaaahhhh...

summore thiz are the picture tat i saved only, did not include de picture tat i've deleted....OMG!!!! hahahaha....think tat i m not the only person who like to take our own picture... in chineseteysaidit 'zi lian khuang' hahaha...means tat we admire our own self till crazy liao..... mayb many girls hav dis type of illness........

many of my pic taken on different location and also with different hairstyles leh!!!! never think tat i hav changed so many hairstyles before!!! hahahaa....then this afternoon went to straightened my hair....hehehe. but din take photo cos a bit lazyy...wait till i m 'hardworking' to take a pic of myself 1st......

my 'popeye's wife' hairstyle

taken by photography club member

taken in shopping complex

me...in my 'ex-room' in EP


before going out kai kai


before going out kai kai again


before going work....



going dinner.....

last but not least, my latest pic before straightening my hair.....
teng teng teng......



hahahaha....ntg diferent from the above pictures........

No comments: