Sunday, January 21, 2007

bubye alor star and ex-collegues....

been doing mask now....so ntg much tat i can do unless i wan to mix my mask wif my own swaet (yucks!!!!)...hehehe...so its time to sit down and update my blog.....

ntg to say lar actually cos dis few days ntg interesting happen...i m my usual self....wake up..online.....watch tv....clean de house...clean bit by bit my luggage....clean my room....walking around (in my house!!)...tats all kua....hahhaa..quite boring lar my life..

mmm..wat thing special ar??....last thrusday went to wei kuan's house....cos her parents not in so my 'ex-collegues' wan to go there to mess up wei kuan's house....hahaha.... went there...all of them brought things except me (pai seh)..... got thai fried rice, keropok leko, titbits, spaghetti cooked by our Ah E, pasembur, roti canai..... i think tats all...and oh ya....red wine from Ah E...hahaha...this is my second time drank red wine in a month....

then after chit-chat and eat- ate..... we watched movie....yeah!!! its a funny movie....'THE CLICK'. ....really funny.... laugh till stomach ache..hehehe...after movie its time to back... reached home around 1.30 in de morning!!! hahaha..long time din come back late liao..... tis de last gathering wif my ex-colleagues b4 going back melaka.....

ai.....going back mlk on tmr morning.... many things to pack cos i hav to migrate to mlk another time....lazy to pack.. but now odi got 1 extra big, large and huge luggage tat is full of things..hahaha........ all oso my clothes only...others?? dunno....see how... mayb will buy in mlk... so gonna waste many $$$ to buy things.....ai....................

will be going to genting again de day after tmr..... yeah again!! going wif eu eu.... lucky him cos get 1 free nite in first world hotel.... so we r going there for 2 nites!!!! hahaha... fed up of hot weather liao ( evryday after bath liao i will oso be sweating!!!) so wan to enjoy cold weather up there...hehheeh...... after genting, mayb (not sure yet) will go JB again... hhahaha

me siao liao....in 1 month time ( 22.12.2006- 22.01.2007) i've went to and went over so many states!!!... from KEDAH to MELAKA to JB to MELAKA to PENANG to KEDAH to MELAKA to KL (GENTING) to JB and back MELAKA again...fuiyo...... sit de bus till my buttock hurts....hahhaa......

No comments: