Friday, January 26, 2007

back from genting....

juz back fom genting yesterday and now in jb.....nothing special in genting...like normal.... go walk walk....breath cool air.....eat many many things.... spend many many money...hahaha..ntg more....

going back mlk on tmr....then going to move my things into my new house...hahah... class going to start on monday and me only going to move my things in on saturday...did i hav enuf times?? summore hav to go n shop for many many things...... ai...

haven print any notes for my class.... and i dun even hav all de stationeries.... dun even hav a pencil case!!! hahaha...i m going to be like school student going to buy a new pencial case and all de stationeries...... but will only be going to use it for another 4-5 months.....so dun think tat i'll buy anything expensive.......

klar....... til now.. lazy to write liao..... hehehe....chiaozzz....

No comments: