Wednesday, June 06, 2007

malacca 2 days trip - DAY 1

on last saturday and sunday 02062007 and 03062007, my parents and siblings come and visit me... said tat they wan to help me take my things back but when they reach here....the car bonnet's are fulled of their things... so...how are they suppose to help me take my things back to AS leh?? ai....

but anyway, they reached around 11.30am and rested a while then head for lunch at batu berendam's famous chicken rice ball... this is 1 thing tat 1 must have while in malacca... hahaha.. reached there hav to wait a while as there are too many ppl as it is a public holiday tat day...

after lunch... we directly headed to dataran pahlawan....and walk walk there.. bought ntg much.. at least i bought myself a spectacle...cos its really cheap.. then ask my mom to buy a formal padini shirt for me...hahaha..been wanting tat shirt for a long time liao.. at last i got it...yeah!!!!

after tat.....went back hav a rest and bath then headed for a walk in jonker street... this is also 1 of the must go places in malacca...but din bought anything... cos din really hav anything tat i m interested in...then saw 1 cute little pig... wan to buy it.. but no $$... and guess wat? my younger brother ask me to buy and he'll pay for it!!! hahaha.... good leh my brother.... but being a good sister...i dun wan him to waste any $$$....so at last hav to say bubye to tat piggy....huhuhuhu...

then after jonker...went back home to rest as we hvaav to wake up early morning for a trip to A Famosa water world!!! yeah....at last i got de chance to go... all de five years i've been in malacca...i've never went there b4!!!! hahahaha....

No comments: