Friday, June 01, 2007

going to leave mlk soon...

today is 1st of june.... going to leave mlk in 3 days time.. going to leave this state after five years of study...ai... evrybody oso leave mlk odi.... left me only ( i mean among my frens lar).....

odi get used to mlk lifestyle... dunno whether go back liao can adapt to new environment or not... got ppl last time used to tell me..appreciate study life... mayb its once in ur lifetime only... summore for a very short period only...

but i din heed his advice... never really appreciate those things around me during my study life... now only regret.... mayb tats old ppl saying.. wat we hav we dun appreciate... wat we dun hav then only we wan it back...ai.....hehehehe

too emotional odi lar me....been wondering how my working life gonna be... enjoyable? sien'able'? or ....ai... dunno... see where i m working first... thinking of going singapore...but many problems if go there work.. sien ar!!!!

No comments: