Saturday, May 12, 2007

finale of my final exams...

my final final exam is around de corner...or to be more precise its in 4 days time??? aaarrgghhh!!!...sien ar... waiting for de final exam to end (althou it stil haven start yet)...hahaha..but when it ends i will hav 2 kind of feelings.. happy and sad.. happy cos de exam end at last.. sad becos i hav to search for job!!! ai.... this is life, i think...

dunno y din hav de mood to study at all...been sleeping and waking up de whole day.... ai!!!!!!! up until now i've already undergone 12 final exams... and de last 1 i m going to face it in a few days time.....hahhahaha.. summore this time my exam is until de last day leh!!! boring.......

ai...klar... think will only update after my first paper or after my exams finis......tata titi tutu.....

No comments: