Friday, May 18, 2007

bubye final exams....

at last finished my final year punya final sem punya final exal punya final paper 2 days ago.... hahahaha... haven had de time to update my blog cos been busy wif many activities after de final exam...

during exam, been thinking of updating my blogs...but din really hav de time...and sumore feeling very tension during dis time exam....dunno y... for de last 3 papers which is on wed, thur, and friday.... i haven been sleeping for de 4 consecutive days during this exam....really tired.. for a total of 86 hours, i've only got around 10 hours of sleep.....ai...

hahaha...not becos i m not sleepy...but really cannot sleep... feeling sleepy but my mind dun let me sleep..hahaha.. always thinking bout de things tat i study...whether i'll remember it, whether it'll becoming out in exams... and all those bla bla bla.....hahahah... like kena insomnia only..

luckily, this is going to be my final exam....at least afetr this no more..hahaha... but mayb going to take ACCA paper..so.....ai..juz wait and see lat at tat time....

my room..during final..messy rite??

my pucat face..during final...hahhaha