Thursday, April 26, 2007

strike by lightning... and alive again..

last saturday my computer and modem strucked by de lightning.. cos me cannot online for 3 days like tat..hehhe... scare de hell out of me becos i never believe tat my computer will kena struck...

mommy always told me to off evry electrical appliances and to plug off the wyre whenever there a lightning...but i never think tat i will be tat 'sui'...so i never follow wat she said..and at last... i m really sui and kena hit...hehehe...there's a lesson tat i learned...always listen to wat de old people told u!!! hahaha...

luckily...ntg bad happen to de computer...juz de power supply cannot use... so change a new power supply but stil cannot on9 as de modem oso siao siao.... wait for another day then can online liao..yeah!!!!

wan to update my blogs on wat i did..but din really hav de time cos going to hav another mid term paper tmr... hav to study 1st... hahaha.. besides tat, we are going to hav accounting farewell dinner tmr night at Renaissance Hotel...yeah!! after exam can go play..

other than tat, jie jie is coming on this saturday...then going to JJ wif her to shop...hahaha..get to shop again.. then now stil thinking whether to follow her to genting to meet up wif my brother or not.. ai.....

No comments: