Friday, April 06, 2007

random questions wif stupid answers....

came accross dis in frenster...so tot of publishing it here...hahaha


43 of the MOST Random Questions Ever.
BE HONEST

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
- in eu eu's car -

2. Who will be your next kiss?
- my prince charming of course, but mayb in my dream lar -

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- yup, Julie's love letter biscuit punya tin ..hahaha -

4. When was the last time you went to the mall?
- de question shud ask 'when is de last time i din go to de mall...i go there almost evryday!!! ;)=

5. Are you wearing socks right now?
- nope..who will wear socks in bedroom? -

6. When was the last time you went out of the state?
- u mean melaka?...mmm.... end of march i think...to cameron highland...but going KL tmr...hahaha -

7. Have you been to the movies in the last week?
- as in de cinema?...long time odi din go... nobody wanna ask me go :(..... only can watch VCD=very cheap disc only -

8. What was the last thing you had to drink?
- plain distilled water -

9. What are you wearing right now?
- my red cartoons pyjama -

10. What was your last purchase?
-if shooping..then its vincci heels..i bought 2....yeah!! -

11. Last food you ate?
- love letters..tats y de biscuit tin is near me -

12. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- my sis...she's asking me to wait for her and shop together in Jusco...yeah again!!! -

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
- nope.... overbudget because of trinite :( -

14. Do you have a pet?
- used to...hamsters...but de 1 under my supervision are dead.. :( -

15. What's the last sporting event you watched?
- badminton...de one tat malaysian duo won!!! -

16. What is your favorite class?
- got shoppong class? if got i'll be de 1st one to register -

17. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
- back in my mommy's stomach where i can be a baby again -

18. What is the last thing you purchased online?
- never purchased anything online b4.. i m de conservative kind of people.... prefer cash and carry -

20. What's your favorite soup?
- de vegetable soup tat i cooked myself.. thinking of having it now -

21. Do you miss anyone?
- mmm... my frens, my family and my dead hamsters.. -

22. Last play you saw?
- wow... can anyone imagine wincy go and watch a play?? OMG!!! -

23.What are your plans for the day?
- now its odi night wor.....but,after de pig wake up.. going to hav my dinner or supper -

24. Who is the last person you messaged on FRIEDNSTER?
- my bro, but he never replied me back... he only replied to young girls and not lau ah eeee -

25. Ever go to camp?
- ACCA construct camp... juz a 1 day camp... never went to real camp where we need to stay in de jungle..-

26. Were you an honor roll student in school?
- i wish to...but i m not tat honorable lar... -

27. What do u know about the future?
- according to online dictionary.. future is define as "The indefinite time yet to come"..to me, i know tat the future is opposite to the past... -

28.Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
- i am wearing my pyjama now.... and u think tat i will wear any perfume or cologne ar?? -

30. Where is your best friend located?
- mmmm....in my heart -

31. Do you have a car?
- mayb in my dream got lar, til now stil dunno how to drive....how m i suppose to posses a car? -

32. How old do you want to be when you have kids?
- at the age where i m old enuf to hav lor..hahhaa -

33. Do you hate people?
- nolar...i m a good person.. i love evry1..i never hate any1...hehehe...believe it? -

34. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
- piercings yup, tattoos nope..not going to hav 1 in my whole life

34. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
- of course i drank it from a straw -

36. How do you like your soda?
- cold with many many ice -

37. Do you like hot sauce?
- hot as in spicy..or hot as in hot??.... both oso like... for me no hot, no eat -

38. Last time you took a shower?
- this afternoon -

39. Who do you like?
-i like me, myself and i.....but i love...hehehe -

41. Are you someone's best friend?
- yup..i am my own self best fren -

42. What's the last TV show you watched?
- mmm... guess guess guess..quiet an entertaining show -

43. Are you addicted to a certain kind of gum?
- yes!!.. i am addicted to chewing gum!!! -

No comments: