Friday, April 10, 2015

Resurection - 2015..I am back

Just suddenly realised that i indeed used to be a blog writer.. Its been N years(approximately 5 years) after i last updated this blog.. wahhaa... i am 5 years older.. OMG~

Been planning for my Korea trip (in exactly another 1 month to go, yeay~) and came across many many travel blogs. been reading interesting blogs on travel in korea and thus indirectly being reminded of my aged long blog. wahaha... Suddenly have the urge of re-updating my blog basically its because i think that blog is kind of like a diary recording the things we've done, places we've went, things we've eaten and many other memorable things...

So, here i pledge to at least update my blog once a week (crossing my fingers on that) moving forward.. a few things happening soon which i feel that its good to record it down i.e : my last day in Dell, honeymoon trip to Lombok, Korea free and easy trip and last but not least.. my permanent move to Johore~

A latest picture of me myself and i for this blog update.. (hope not fatter than last time) :P


No comments: