Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Is this a correct decision??

Been having mixed feelings this few days...been asking myself whether have i made de best decision among all??? wat is de outcome going to be from choosing this decision?? been encouraging myself tat my decision is correct....i am going to be happy and enjoying evry moment of my life from my decision... i will not look back to those roads which i have sacrifice in order to reach my decision today.... these are the words tat i've been telling myself this past weeks in order for me not to regret of this decision....Ang Kong..... help me and popi me ya!!! good luck to myself and gambateh!!!! Jia you...Jia you.... winsee boleh....winsee boleh!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaa...
sure you can :))
between, wat is ur new email address ? so that i can bomb ur email.
Katak