Sunday, March 11, 2007

sien..

long time odi din update my blog....dunno y lately din hav de mood to update.....mayb no picture to be put...so din update anything..hahaha... but other than tat been quite bz oso lar..... back from cny holiday hav to think bout prom nite things and mid term exam!!!...actually will be having my first mid term paper tmr and here i m...updating my blog......dunno y after back from industrial training feel like din hav de mood to really study.... like its very hard to save de notes in my brain...is it becos my brain starting to malfunction cos din use it for about 9 month???hehehe......

other than midterm...been quite bz wif prom nite things....went to shop around for my prom nite dress.....nearly all boutiques in melaka tat we odi went.... for about 3 days like tat....and at last found a dress tat i really really like....bought it on friday...and quite $$$...hahhaa..but as i really like it....so i think its worth it lar....ai.....lazy to study and my mind are blank now...................ai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sien ar....................

No comments: